There are two ways to pay for your charging session
Download the JOLT app and register as a JOLT user
- Users are asked to add their payment details when creating an account
- You can change your payment method at any time but opening the JOLT app > Click Account > Payments > Add/edit your payment method
- As a JOLT member, you are able to access our free daily 7kWh, thereafter you will be charged the p/kWh rate displayed on the JOLT map pin.
How to start a charge:
- Plug in the right connector to your vehicle
- Tap on the contactless payment terminal to authorise payment
- There is a here is a £30 pre-authorisation fee and you do not receive 7kWh free.
- This £30 will be reverted from your account within a few days. Depending on your bank, most will revert the charge within 24 hours
How to stop a charge:
- Monitor charging status through your vehicle and press "Push to Stop" on the JOLT charger
- Visit joltcharge.com/uk for your VAT receipt
Please be aware that there is a minimum fee of £0.35 for any paid charging session
We do not offer RFID tags at this time.