What do I do if a non-electric car is parked in the spot?

Have more questions? Submit a request


Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Please email support@joltcharge.com with the subject title: "ICEing at *Station Code*" (for example "ICEing at NBE001") and the registration number of the vehicle.

We will forward this information to the appropriate landowners or council.

We also encourage our users to reach out to the council as well. As constituents, your opinions and voices carry significant weight and can play a crucial role in urging the Council to enforce measures that deter this behaviour. 


Australian Drivers

If you are reporting about one of our TfNSW train station sites please note citations are issued are primarily under the jurisdiction of Transport for NSW so we encourage our users to reach out to them directly regarding these ICEing incidents. We will also forward the information you provide to Transport for NSW and work with them in preventing such issues in the future. 




Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful